Job opportunity: Senior Product Manager
Vacancy: 32 - 40 hours
Location: Groningen (flexibility in work location and remote during Covid-19 time)
Do you want to join an ambitious and international team? Are you focused on getting things done? If so, we offer you the chance to join a multi-disciplinary team and work in an innovative start-up environment with a lot of freedom and responsibility. As a product manager, you will have an internal and external role. You will play a crucial role in the future development of the platform. You will discover products that are valuable, usable and feasible. You will collaborate on translating the product vision into an actionable roadmap, with the goal to take a leading role in shaping the future vision.
You will bring together internal and external stakeholders and will ensure that the expectations of the external stakeholders are in line with the fast deployment cycle. You will work closely together with the development team(s).
Requirements & qualifications:
- At least three years of experience in product management/product ownership.
- You have excellent communication skills in written and oral Dutch and English.
- You are a good speaker and can communicate effectively with people from different levels of the organisation as well as external stakeholders.
- You have a deep understanding of customer experience.
- You are able to think strategically and you are capable of translating ideas into feasible action points at the same time.
- You can work independently and handle responsibility well.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Collaborate with customers, Business Team and Tech Team to get products and new features conceived, built, launched, sold and used.
- Responsible for the entire product life cycle; from idea, requirements and development to launch, and ultimately retirement.
- Deep understanding of customer experience, identifies and fills product gaps and generates new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Deep understanding of the competition, their products and their customers to help identify market gaps and opportunities for new products and features.
- Communicates product vision and creates buy-in both internally and with key external partners. Is the subject matter expert & evangelist on the product.
- Takes the lead in translating product strategy into detailed requirements and working closely with the development team to deliver the product in short, incremental updates.
This is who you are:
- You are a team player, a self-starter and a problem solver.
- You take initiative, but also know when to consult.
- You are open-minded and approachable.
- You are goal-oriented and like to manage expectations
- You have the ability to understand user needs and think strategically about business opportunities
- You like to identify and fill product gaps through customer feedback.
- You enjoy working across the full product lifecycle, from establishing the value proposition, to creating and validating initial concepts, to delivering stable products to customers.
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic environment
Nice to have:
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience in working in agile methodologies with technical teams.
- You have experience with Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Any knowledge of Computer Vision or Artificial Intelligence, in general, would be useful.
What can you expect:
You can expect an awesome start-up culture where everything you do matters! An environment where you can develop yourself fast and have the freedom to create your own role. A unique opportunity to work in national and international markets. In an environment where new ideas and initiatives are welcomed.
We are a company focused on constantly improving and pushing the boundaries of what is possible with innovative AI solutions in asset management.
- A responsible and dynamic function;
- An informal and flat organization;
- Competitive salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Attractive pension plan;
- Permanent contract.
If you are looking for this job please let us know by sending your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Explore the world of AI with Kaios
Kaios.ai is a start-up focused on building cutting-edge AI solutions in the field of asset management, for national and international customers.
For more information: https://www.kaios.ai/en/about-us